21/03/2018

Zone - 7 Dots Studio


Hiya! Yesterday I shared my first of two pages I created for Brand Ambassador post for 7 Dots Studio this month. You can see the post here (link). Here's the other page using mainly Paint Chips collection, but I did mix in some Norther Lights.

This page is about my comfort zone – the idea for this came from the colors of the background paper. Whenever I’m in doubt, I usually go for the blue/green/turquoise palette. This paper had that but also a strong pink, contrasting the two sides. So the question is going out of the comfort zone or not. 

The background is done using metallic acrylic paints in blueish green and purple and a hot pink acrylic paint. I painted them all with a silicone brush, mixing the colors here and there. On top there’s also some ink through a stencil and stamping. White splashes are done with white gesso. For embellishing I used die cuts and word stickers. The stars are cut out of the die cut sheet – I had already used the stars and wanted to have the shapes in the page. 

Thank you for your visit today! All the best to you! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 

Homegrown – Clear Stamps

Um Wow Studio – Paint Chips – Make Your Mark flair


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Um Wow Studio, Ranger, American Crafts, Prima Marketing


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...