15/12/2017

Create Magic - Craft Stamper


Under 10 days to Christmas! And weekend is coming! I'm hoping for some creative time but there's some prep work for the Holidays, too. 

Today I'm sharing something that was published in the May 2017 issue of Craft Stamper magazine. The article it belongs to was about using alternative materials. The step by step part was about making the clay embellishments and I was pondering about using something other than paper in the project. This journal is done with felt, cotton fabrics and cheese cloth. On top of the clay embellishments I used some old buttons to decorate the cover.

I really liked to make the project and how it turned out! Maybe I need to play with fabrics more in the coming year! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the weekend!


Materials: Prima Marketing


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...